Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BOC Week 2: About Me

Hello World,

Welcome to my Fundamentals of Advertising blog! Hi my name is Kevin Lum and I am a professional in the audio industry field. I am a graduate from The Art Institute of Las Vegas as well as a native to the Las Vegas, Nevada area. I received my Bachelor's of Science Degree in Audio Production in the Summer of 2011. I have creative talents and industry skills such as mixing, mastering, recording, and the like. During the week I intern at news talk radio station: AM 720 KDWN. At KDWN radio I run commercials and do live shows that involve board operation and live mixing. On the weekends I am a DJ and Entertainer for Sight & Sound Events. As a performer on the weekends I work social festivities such as weddings, parties, and corporate events. Not only do I enjoy all aspects of audio I am also a musician as well. I have been playing guitar for over 7 years and enjoy discovering new instruments. I enjoy collaborating with fresh artists and love to write and compose new music. I am fluent in all environments of Audio and am familiar with the Video market as well. If you're interested contacting me, you can reach me at akoostik9@gmail.com or check out my website at www.ktlproductions.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment